Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Progress

What has it been, about a week? Getting serious about getting fit is paying off already. I am down about 7 lbs already. For me those first few drop pretty easy. I am feeling better too. Stronger, more energy, better mood (usually).
Night shifts really seem to throw a wrench into the works. Lack of good sleep, too much caffine, and eating at strange times makes routine impossible. I thrive with a good routine. That is not always possible. I am trying to make the best of the situation. Here is the plan. Go easy on the lifting when I am not rested. Walk instead of going too hard. Save the heavy stuff for days when I'm recovered. Don't eat much if anything on night shifts. Not sure how to handle the caffine. It can be a lifesaver sometimes, literally. Pace my intake maybe. One last thing to remember. Don't blog when I have 3 hours sleep in the the last 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment